July 30, 2008

Settlers



On Saturday night we are hosting some complete strangers at our apartment to play Settlers. Hopefully by the time they leave we will be bosom buddies and breathless at the thought of meeting again. I went to Marienplatz today to buy the German version of the game, because I left mine in Portland, where I am sure Stephanie is guarding it closely, if not sleeping with it under her pillow. Ha. So the current German version features plastic pieces. Ick! But hey, the robbers are cute.
The other news. Yesterday I went shopping. I bought some cute shoes and a cute sundress. When I got home to put the shoes on, the button popped off the right one. So I need some black thread to fix it. Then, today I wore the new sundress. And on my way home from shopping, the strap came undone. It's sort of hard to nonchanlantly walk thru a busy bus station with your strap hanging down. I put my purse over my shoulder so it wasn't so obvious. Now I need some brown thread or blue thread to fix that. Here comes another trip to Hertie. At least I can get some fruit on the way home! And maybe check for a place to get my pics developed. No, not of the shoes and strap, but vacation pics. I wanna scrapbook!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I like yo' robbers.