July 8, 2008

Vittel


I don't know what that means. It was on the TV screen when I turned it on. The one channel I watch is Eurosport. They covered all the volleyball olympic trials, cycling, boxing, soccer, and some sort of biathlon performed on long skates. Today I am determined to find some fabric softener. It takes awhile to wear the crispness of line drying out of your jeans, and I really want to wash the sheets from our bed, and have soft sheets rather than sandpaper to put back on. Another thing I'd like to find is baking soda to put in the fridge to absorb odors. Rob bought some smelly cheese awhile back and its smell still lurks.




Oh my goodness! I just hit enter and I got a new paragraph. Woo hoo! So now I want to enter a photo here, and have you guess what it is:
Do you give up? Hint, it says, "Duravit." Actually that's not really a hint because I can't figure out how it relates. It makes me think of long lasting vitamins. I'll post a picture further down of the object of this photo. I've also got some pictures of the things I eat:




So, we have no containers to put things like sugar in, so we close the bags with clothespins. It works. Every breakfast is oatmeal and orange juice. I found some gluten free crackers at the "reformhaus" and a cheese spread at "Herties" so that is lunch. And usually some sort of fresh fruit from a stand. There are fruit and veggie stands everywhere I walk, so that's no problems. The only broccoli I have found is at "aldi" and I have only been there in the car with Rob, so I'm not sure where it is. I'd like to walk there and get some. I haven't made anything with cocoa in it yet, but I am determined to make some brownies soon. And finally, here is what the earlier picture is from:
You never woulda guessed that!
Tomorrow...the kitchen sink

2 comments:

Meg said...

I guessed it. I used a DURAVIT once.

Good luck with meatballs and Dad's lurking cheese scent.

Aren't you in Estonia?

Anonymous said...

We leave tomorrow