August 13, 2008

Done!


I finished! I finished at 6:59 pm. And Rob called to say he'd just landed at 7:06. Woot! Last night I dreamed that Meg has been hatching sheep. Yah, I know, it's weird. But she was really good at it, kind of like my mom hatching tortoises. So, Meg had this whole bowl of sheep, and they were really cute. They were small, like, each sheep could fit in your hand, and of course they were much cuter than real sheep. They were fuzzy and cottony. Good job Meg! Not only are you good at transporting moths and old people, but you can hatch sheep too!

2 comments:

Meg said...

hahahahhahaaha

I want sheep eggs!

Bun said...

At the Keith-side family reunion two weeks ago I did about 70% of a giant 2000 piece puzzle! Lots of random relatives did the other 30%. And I wasn't allowed to watch the olympics.