August 14, 2008

How I live


Here is a link to views of our real house, our apartment when Rob first moved in, and our apartment now. just click here.


Today I opened my first bag of dark chocolate m&ms. Rob brought me 4 bags from Colorado! Yum. He also bought a new cell phone because his old one really was dead. So you can once again call me on it if you really want to spend a lot of money. Since Rob was jet lagged from his trip, he slept in some, and then we went to the big grocery store I discovered last weekend. We bought 44 Euros worth of groceries at one time! Probably a record. See, the good thing is, Rob and I DROVE to the store, so we could stock up. Both tomorrow (friday) and sunday the stores will be closed. Tomorrow is some sort of Catholic holiday and a lot of people have the day off. Including Rob, not because he's Catholic but because his company observes the holiday here. (sorry Portland TQS's)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Linkin' instructions:

1.Ctrl+c the link you want.
2.Highlight the words in your post you want to be the link
3.Press the little linky icon above your post
4.Paste the link into the box that pops up.

does that make sense?

carol said...

I will try. thanks sweetie!