August 8, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I . Wait. Two days ago I hopped on my bike. No map, no toilet paper trailing off my shoes. I went west. Then south. Then I came back.

Yesterday I worked almost all day on a scrapbook from our vacation. Now I just have little bits to finish--the small details.

Today I fried the phone charger. I thought the thing I plugged it into was a voltage converter. Alas. At least the phone still works, and we went to Saturn (think Fry's) to buy a new charger. It's good, because Rob is taking that phone to Colorado with him tomorrow.

Tonight we are enjoying a great thunder and lightning storm. It blew a breaker in the apartment, including the TV and the dining room lightbulb, but the TV is back on. Can you imagine being without the TV on the opening night of the Olympics? AGH! Scary thought. Lots of lightning going on still. It's great! Lauri--are you jealous?

1 comment:

Bun said...

I'm 10 days late, but yes. Jealous! We had two nights of thunderstorming here, though!