August 12, 2008

progress






Yesterday I figured out how to open a bottle of wine with a weird corkscrew. I also wandered around the center of the city without a map. Before I went out I had been working on the puzzle for several hours. I had a lot of conversations with myself. I said, "we need to get out," but me said, "just one more piece and then we'll go," and then I got annoyed with me and we left. Today I worked on the puzzle some more. We also went out (myself and I) ( I don't know where me was). I checked out the third mall in the Munich area. I think it's the best. Altho it didn't have a toy store. I also managed to take the garbage out today. Not a pleasant job, because the dumpster is in an enclosed area, so it's unpleasant to breathe. So I don't. Until I've gotten out and shut the door and walked about 20 feet. Takes skill! Tomorrow sometime Rob comes home. Hooray! someone else to talk to. I actually called my Dad yesterday, and told him how much I felt like him when I check my map for an hour and wish I had a compass so I knew which way was which. Not sure he was impressed. Oh well.

No comments: