August 10, 2008

Skype


I just set up my Skype account so that it can display my Oregon cell phone number when I call. It says it won't show all the time, but it might. Now you can tell it's me calling. Although, when you see 123456000000 calling, that may be me too.

And here are some pictures of the puzzle i've been working on. What else to do while watching the olympics? Bonus: There are some earrings in these photos. Can you spot them?What are you wondering? Do you have any questions about life in Munich? I'd love some ideas on what to write about. At the end of any blog entry there is a little word that says "comments." Anyone can click on that and leave a comment. It can be anonymous, or you can enter your name without having to put in any more info than that! Talk to me!!
The olympics are still sounding like ooga oogah flooga omega blah blah blah. blah blah United States oogha flooga. blah blah...

No comments: